Compliance Questions?


Who to Contact With Compliance Questions?

If you are not sure if you are in compliance, you should contact one of the following departments:

  • For issues related to occupant use, construction, or renovation, please contact the Department of Community Development at (847) 357-4220;
  • For issues pertaining to food processing or distribution, please contact the Department of Health & Community Services at (847) 357-4240;
  • For issues pertaining to fire suppression or flammable or hazardous chemicals, please contact the Fire Department’s Inspectional Services Division at (847) 734-8020; or
  • For issues pertaining to business licensning, please contact the Finance Department at (847) 357-4063.